- Editing The Square, a fantastic publication about the dynamic arts and culture scene here on the Seacoast of New Hampshire.
- Reviewing the latest and greatest books for the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
- Posting bits and pieces of my ongoing work on the lives of Amy Ella Blanchard and Ida Waugh here.
- Drinking coffee here or here.
- Tweeting here.
- Selling books here.
- Cruising thrift shops, estate sales, and flea markets.
- Reading this ...finally.
- And staying true to my creative work, as I explored in this 2014 essay for Bloom. (Chosen as a "Best of Bloom" for the year! So flattered.)
I'll check in here once and a while with news and possibly an updated site. (Hey, a girl can dream.) Cheers to an adventurous new year!